Welcome to the v3.4 update,
Powerful and mighty, the newly released Guided Missile can devastate targets. Complete control right at your fingertips. Skilled players can take advantage of its range and maneuverability to get around cover and land the final blow on their opponent.
This update delivers several highly requested quality-of-life improvements to Save the World such as the introduction of Combat Pro control scheme and removal of Energy from sprinting.
Hop around, you’ll be sure to find lots of Easter Eggs… happy hunting!
Guided Missile (Battle Royale)
Take down forts with a more personal touch.
Sniper Shootout v2 (Battle Royale)
Play ‘Peek-a-boo’ in Sniper Shootout v2. Hunting Rifle and Crossbow added, Magnum removed.
‘The Three Husketeers’ Questline (Save the World)
Spring It On! comes to a close with an egg-streme Mini-Boss battle.
Rabbit Raider Jonesy / Miss Bunny Penny (Save the World)
These Heroes never have a bad hare day!
- Next Phase of Crossplay Improvements on Console
- You can now add, remove, and manage Epic Friends from the main menu.
- You can now send, receive, and respond to crossplay Party Invites.
- Party Finder now includes Epic Friends on other platforms.
- Enabled toggling of full screen mode with Alt + Enter on PC, and Option + Enter on Mac.
- Increased the brightness and visibility of ammo boxes.
- Fixed a rare bug where players could be launched up in the air after colliding with the world in tight spaces.
- Fixed the edit mode UI appearing over non-player built structures in some cases.
- Fixed other players not appearing to move smoothly while jumping.
- Fixed some keys on non-QWERTY keyboards becoming unbound after restarting.
- Fixed the Video Settings screen not updating properly after full screen mode is toggled.
- Wanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our snazzy new Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.